Spicy Kimchi Ramyun
- The Fairmont Palliser
2 cups Chicken stock
- 1 cup water
- 1 pc 2 x 2 Kombu
- 3-4 oz chicken, beef or pork, cut into very thin slices
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 5 peice Mushrooms, sliced (both button and Shiitake)
- 1 cup Ripe (Aged) Kimchi, chopped
- 2 packages of Shin Ramyun (instant noodles)
- 1 egg
- 2 oz Silken Tofu diced
- 2 oz Fish Cake
- 2 Green onion, sliced
- Fresh red chili pepper
- Korean chili threads
- Sesame oil
- Cheddar cheese
- Total Time:
- 20 Minutes
- Boil chicken stock and water, adding kelp in the broth, Let it boil for 2 minutes and add chicken or any other meat that is cut into very thin slices.
- Let it boil on high heat for 6 minutes, covered with the lid.
- Take the lid off and add chopped green onion, mushrooms, and chopped kimchi. Stir and cover to boil for 3-5 minutes.
- Add Shin Ramyun seasoning to your spice tolerance.
- Add noodles, stir and cook for 3 more minutes, uncovered. Add cubed tofu and sliced fish cake.
- While the soup is boiling, add egg.
- Take off the stove and garnish as you wish.
More Posts From This Category
- Guest Stories
- Food & Drink
- Spa & Wellness
- Arts & Culture
- Fairmont Magazine
- Fairmont Cocktails
Copyright ©2018 Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. All rights reserved.Fairmont.com
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.