Spaghetti with Olive, Basil and Organic Vegetable
- Fairmont Singapore
- Serves 1
- 200g Spaghetti
- 20g Olive (green and black)
- 5g Basil Leaf (fresh)
- 20g Capsicum (red and yellow)
- 20g Button Mushroom
- Olive Oil
- Salt & pepper
- Boil spaghetti in hot water and add a pinch of salt. Cook to al dente for approximately eight minutes. Strain spaghetti and add olive oil for moisture.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil till it turns golden brown.
- Add button mushroom and cook till fragrant. Add the remaining vegetables and sauté till it is half-cooked.
- Cook the pasta on a pan and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add in basil leaves and stir-fry for a minute.
- Ready to be served!
More Posts From This Category
- Choose Your Moment
- Guest Stories
- Food & Drink
- Spa & Wellness
- Arts & Culture
- Fairmont Magazine
- Fairmont Cocktails
Copyright ©2019 Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. All rights reserved.Fairmont.com
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.